In a world where education and career opportunities are more competitive than ever, the need for you to obtain broader perspectives on a variety of global business issues is a necessity. Which is why The College of San Mateo has joined The Wall Street Journal in a collaboration that will provide students and faculty full access to the Journal. The Journal provides career advice and ties real-world examples into what you learn, giving you the opportunity to enhance your educational experience and stay ahead.
You can use your school-sponsored WSJ membership to:
- Research topics relevant to your courses and careers
- Save and share pertinent articles with other students
- Follow companies and industries that interest you
- Track real-time stories and trends
- Enjoy the most engaging coverage of arts, culture and life
Activate your school-sponsored Journal membership by going to: wsj.com/CoSM
Please note--you must be on campus to create an account. If you are an online student, please contact the CSM Library for help.
If you already have an account and have questions about your school-sponsored membership, call 1-800-JOURNAL or email firstname.lastname@example.org.