LexisNexis has rebranded and updated its database for college students. Check out what's new in Nexis Uni!Nexis Uni™ features more than 15,000 news, business and legal sources from LexisNexis—including U.S. Supreme Court decisions dating back to 1790—with an intuitive interface that offers quick discovery across all content types, personalization features such as Alerts and saved searches and a collaborative workspace with shared folders and annotated documents.
Nexis Uni replaces LexisNexis Academic
Nexis Uni is designed to address three key components requested by millennial students: personalization, collaboration and quick discovery. Nexis Uni offers many new features to address these needs, and is a better research experience overall for students. Below is a snapshot of each feature:
- You may self-register for a user account, giving you added benefits and an improved research experience
- Create alerts on topics or publications of interest
- Save searches, add sources to favorites, and bookmark documents to save time
- Usable on your mobile device
- Search all types of content at once, or search specific content like legal cases or company profiles
- Create and share folders for group research projects
- Save documents to shared workspaces
- Mark it up! Highlight or make notes to share your comments with your group
Attention FacultyIf you are sharing links to LexisNexis Academic, or permalinks to individual articles or other content from this database, please be aware that these links will change. Be sure to update your syllabi, Canvas, or other documents in which you are sharing links with your students.
Please ask a Librarian if you need assistance finding the best link to share with your students.